If you always wonder why you can’t get any leaner, try these 4 moves. Those trouble hidden zones we all know of do need a little extra work to tone. For starter, follow these exercises closely will help you reach your goal.
Push up exercise works the entire body, burning a significant amount of calories, as well as tightens your chest, shoulders, triceps and core to keep thing perky in your bikini.
- Lie prone with your arms straight
- Palms flat on the floor
- Hands shoulder-width apart (or wider)
- Hold your feet together or slightly spread (place your knees on the ground if necessary)
- Inhale and bend your elbows to bring your torso near the floor (keep your spine straight and stiff)
- Push yourself back to arms- extended position, exhaling as you complete the movement
Side Plank helps tighten and shrink your waistline. It works the deep abdominal muscles (obliques, transverse abdominus) that many abs exercises don’t reach.
- Lie on your left side with your knees straight.
- Place your left elbow which is perpendicular to the floor and forearm on the ground
- Support you entire body by your elbow
- Raise your hips until your body forms a straight line from your ankles to your shoulders.
- Squeeze your gluteus tight
- Hold this position for 30 seconds. Turn around so that you’re lying on your right side and repeat.
Plank with Arm Raise
Adding an arm raise to the plank improves posture and core strength, which makes it harder to balance. That will give you a killer abs you ever wanted in the future.
- Start to get into a pushup position, with your elbows bendbut bend
- Spread your pressure form your body weight on your forearms instead of on your hands
- Form a straight line from your shoulders to your ankles
- Brace your core and maintain your hip placement as you lift your right arm straight out in front of you.
- Draw your shoulder blades down and back as you lift your arms. Hold the position for 5-10 seconds and then switch arms.
Bridge does not only work your gluteus, but it is also the perfect exercise for a perfectly rounded rear.
- Lie on your back with your knees bent
- Place your feet flat on the floor (shoulder-width)
- Exhale and raise your hips so your body forms a straight line from your shoulders to your knees.
- Pause for 2 second, then lower your body back to the starting position (avoid touching the floor until the set is done)
TIPS for those 4 moves:
- Keep Breathing
- Make a goal (how long, how many reps)
- Find the burn (burning on the muscle you work)
If you can do more than 10 push-ups (toes on the floor), 1 minute of side plank on both side, 1 minute plus on plank with arm raise and 1 minute plus on bridge, then congrats, you are one step closer to that sexy body!